LL.B (3 Years)
LLB COURSE IN BANGALORE
ABOUT LL.B (3 years)
LL.B or Bachelor Of Legislature Law is 3 years course. The course arrangement is divided into 6 semester end of 6 months , on successful completion of course the LLB degree is awarded .
The course is designed to create thorough- bred legal; professionals. This time-tested course as been used by those who wish to join the Legal mainstream as well as those seeking. the course is open to those who have completed any graduate degree.
Degree in Law (LL.B) not only offers just employment but it also provides a person and instrument to fight against inequalities and wrong deeds of all the types in the society.
Lawyers can find employment opportunities in both public private sectors organization. Most Lawyers prefer to become an advocate and practice Law as a Profession.
Central or State government job are also open to Lawyers. They can be appointed as Judges of various Courts, as Attorney, and Solicitor general , as public Prosecutor and also in defense and labor departments. Moreover Lawyers can also work as Legal counsel and Legal advisory for firms , organization and families.
Why SJRCL ?
- First private law college in Bengaluru.
- One of the most reputed Institution with a legacy of 55 Years.
- Affiliated to Karnataka State Law University.
- Approved by Bar Council Of India.
- Top notch faculty with specialised domain knowledge.
- Excellent Infrastructure facilities with Moot Courts.
- Well stocked Digital Library.
- Rich Alumni network.
- Indoor & outdoor sports facilities.
- Multiple Committees & Co-curricular activities to enhance student experience.
- Practical Training through Special Lectures, Workshops, Symposiums, Moot Courts.