BA.,LL.B (5 Years)
ABOUT B.A.,LL.B (5 years)
B.A.,LL.B or Bachelor of arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergraduate administrative law professional degree course. The duration of the course is 5 years on integrated basis. It covers the study of Arts subjects like History , Political Science, economics, Sociology, etc along with the in-depth of law and Legislature. Legal profession is a lucrative profession all over the world. Lawyers are held in high esteem in every society. Law provides weapons to the degree holders to fight against all types of social inequalities and crimes. B.A.,LL.B degree makes one eligible appointment in central service such as Indian legal Services through union Public Service Commission ( UPSC) on grounds of their experience in the field and also in State Legal Services through State Public Service Commission(SPSC) Exam .
The Integrated degree Course covers the study of various specialized fields of law namely, Administrative Law, International law, Labor Law, Tax Law, Corporate Law, Civil Law and Patent Law.
B.A.,LL.B Course study is not restricted to conventional classroom teaching only but it also includes case study , Moot court ( Practical Session ), Seminars, Guest Lectures, etc to make study more practical and interesting. B.A.,LL.B is a career orienting in nature that opens many jobs scope for the candidate after its completion.BA LLB course degree makes one eligible for appointment in the defense services also.
Why SJRCL ?
- First private law college in Bengaluru.
- One of the most reputed Institution with a legacy of 55 Years.
- Affiliated to Karnataka State Law University.
- Approved by Bar Council Of India.
- Top notch faculty with specialised domain knowledge.
- Excellent Infrastructure facilities with Moot Courts.
- Well stocked Digital Library.
- Rich Alumni network.
- Indoor & outdoor sports facilities.
- Multiple Committees & Co-curricular activities to enhance student experience.
- Practical Training through Special Lectures, Workshops, Symposiums, Moot Courts.
10+2 pass with 45% of Aggregate marks for General, 40% for SC and ST.
ADMISSION PROCESS (B.A.,LL.B):-
- Students have to apply in SJRCL.
- Shortlisted application will be called for interview.
- Students selected in interview will be given offer of admission with the timeline.